At Titan Casino, we take pride in delivering a responsible and enjoyable gaming environment.
Gambling is great fun, so long as it is kept under control. This is why at Titan Casino we have many features in place to ensure our games are fair and that, as a player, you stay in control of your online gambling.
At Titan Casino, we have built and strong reputation for providing responsible and fair gambling. We continually implement initiatives which ensure that the following code is adhered to:
*There are absolutely no under-18 players
* You can prevent certain members of your family from playing on Titan Casino
* There are no illegal players
* Our software is fair
* We follow a Code of Regulations in administering our games
* If you want to contact a gaming support organization, the addresses are available here.
At Titan Casino we maintain a truly fair, transparent, and secure gaming environment. The complete history of each player's financial transactions is easily available to them online.
To demonstrate the fair and responsible gaming at Titan Casino, we are proud to display the following logos on our site:
We are Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), an international gaming Licensing and regulatory authority. Their regulations state, in part: The regulations are designed to ensure that all interactive gaming and gaming related activities satisfy four basic principles:
Additionally, all of our games are independently tested by GLI – Gaming Laboratories International. GLI is a large and well-respected firm that carries out independent tests on the fairness and accuracy of casino games. We are proud to display the GLI payout calculation on all of our pages.
Note: all our gaming software is written by PlayTech, the leading software provider in the gaming industry. Therefore, the GLI payout calculation letters feature PlayTech's name. As a PlayTech client, we use their software without alteration and therefore display this logo and the compliance letter that it links to.
Gambling under the age of 18 is against the law in all jurisdictions and at Titan Casino we have imposed strict measures to prevent it. This logo is proudly displayed on our website to acknowledge the effort and responsibility we take to prevent underage gambling.
Important: if you are concerned that your children have access to gambling sites or other inappropriate material online, you can restrict access to such sites by using one of the many internet filter programs available, such as Net Nanny, CyberSitter, CyberSnoop, CyberPatrol
Gambling can be both exciting and lucrative. However, players must always be careful about how they approach gambling. There are some simple rules to follow to help ensure that you stay in control of your gaming:
* Before you play, decide on the maximum amount that you can afford to lose and, no matter how the games go, stick to that limit;
* Decide beforehand on a time limit for your gambling session and stick to it. Within that period ensure that you take regular breaks from gambling;
* Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose and under no circumstances should you borrow money to gamble;
* Make sure that you have a clear mind when gambling. If you are feeling depressed, under stress or in any other situation that may impair your judgment, do not gamble;
* Have a healthy balance of activities in your life.
We strongly advise our players not to gamble unless they know the facts. Being responsible about gambling means knowing whether to gamble and when, and how much money or time to spend at the tables.
The vast majority of our customers enjoy their Titan Casino experience. We want you to enjoy your gaming experience, and also to have a way to judge if your gaming behavior is problematic.
Read more about "Staying in Control".
For more information and tips on responsible gambling and for further help and support, we recommend visiting the following groups:
Responsible Gambling Council - for help, advice and tips on responsible gambling
Gamblers Anonymous - well known for their responsibility and support for those with gambling problems.
Titan Casino does not accept players from your region.
Please contact our customer service team at support [at] titancasino [dot] com for more information.